Friday, November 16, 2012

Online Delivery in Greece from e-food. Yummy!!

Did I mention that I live in Greece for the last 2 years? I think I did two posts ago.
Did I also mention that I'm a huge fan of tasty food? I think I didn't, but that goes without saying, doesn't it? Who doesn't like a juicy burger, a pizza or even better... a traditional Greek recipe when returning home from work or while watching a movie?

I always like to share with other people my positive experiences with stores that don't only look after their revenue but try to combine profit (which makes sense) with good service and honest attitude towards their customers. Here in Greece, as far as online food delivery goes e-food.gr is the king.


It is an online food delivery store that cooperates with more than 300 restaurants (as far as I know) and it is actually some sort of online database with various brands, food types and areas so that searching for the food of your choice is just a matter of a few clicks. In addition to ordering online from your PC or laptop, no credit card needs to be used and the service comes with no extra cost!

I mean, why pick up the phone again and not just search for available restaurants sorted by the kind of food I'm craving for at the moment? Online menus are included with prices and even specific requests that are sent to the store. And again, there is zero additional cost.

The only drawback is that this kind of online delivery services encourages me to gain weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment