Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Airfasttickets in Germany & Travel in General along with a warm hello

Hello world!


This is the first post of a brand new blog. I'm new in the business and not a very casual blogger, so I'll start with whatever comes in mind to introduce myself to the community, whichever that is or will be.

I work for a company (which is kind of irrelevant) but I may introduce myself regarding this aspect of my life on a future post if I get some positive feedback. The important thing is that I love science, music, cinema, theater, gaming and travels. Owww, the travels. Let that be the main topic of this very first introduction.
 


Munich town hall by night
 At the moment I live in Greece, but not too long ago I spent 1.5 year in Munich, Germany and I fell in love with it. Although it is undoubtedly an urban environment, it has few to none of the downsides of living in the city. There are the advantages of being able to do almost anything you need done, since it is a big community, offering all the services a city needs, but in the same time the low density of the buildings makes you feel like you're breathing freely (in contrast to other cities) and there are frequent traditional local events which help visitors feel the groove of the way of life of people in Bayern. If you're there you can't miss one. There are events throughout all the times of the year.



airfasttickets german

Since (as implied on the blog's title) I love travels, I can't really stay on a place for too long. The need to visit a new spot on earth at least for a small period of 5 or 6 days emerges occasionally and I submit to that urge. When that time comes we need to be ready to confront the underlying "details" such as expenses. Therefore, we, as consumers need to find and be serviced by businesses that are trustworthy and offer honest deals. During my stay in Germany I mostly used airfasttickets for my travels.


The thing with airfasttickets is that - in addition to offering cheap flight tickets - the web platform is pretty helpful when it comes to getting a full vacation package in no time. After typing in and choosing your trip you can pick hotel and even rent a car with just a few clicks while you compare various prices on the spot. In my opinion it is one of the best all-around travel agencies, hands down. Not to mention that from time to time I stumble upon airfasttickets-groupon offers that I drool all over.


At the moment, I plan my travels with the Greek branch of the same agency, since I live in Athens nowadays, but I think I will write down my experience with Greek airfasttickets in a future post.

I would be delighted if people could share their experiences with travel agencies, give some more feedback in order to make our trips more affordable, or even suggest destinations.

See you all soon!


Check AFT Cruises

No comments:

Post a Comment